Wednesday, April 13, 2022

I'm Costco's Secret Admirer

I love going to Costco. 

Costco's selection is immaculate. I realized this when I got the bulk version of cotton candy grapes, which is my guilty pleasure. Costco also has my favorite creamer in bulk, which is the "Coffeemate Natural Bliss: Sweet Cream". My creamer can last me two weeks or a bit more and I love it. I like going to their clothes section too. They sometimes sell Champion items on sale, but I went there today to see if they had shirts since summer is coming and they sadly do not... yet? 

Also, Costco food is great. They really limited what they have on their menu. Before they had this turkey pesto sandwich that I loved, but they discontinued it and only sell the OG pizza, hotdog, and chicken bake. Does anyone else remember when Costco sold gelato? Same.

12 comments:

  1. I visited Costco several times throughout the years, I can see why you love Costco ^_^

    Never had their turkey pesto sandwich, sounds like I missed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costco is basically a way of life when you live in Hawai'i.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like shopping at Costco as well, there I get my home essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Costco will always be the love of my life haha! Whenever someone tells me they use Sam's Club or anything else I jokingly say "um excuse me, but we are a Costco family here."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam's Club boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! jk I shop at Wally World lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't shopped Costco. I have a Sam's Club membership and the hot dogs are yum. Am I missing out on Costco??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Costco is great. I love the free samples that they give. I literally go in hungry and leave full from free samples!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love the pizza and free samples. I also go there for gas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw nooo they dont have the turkey pesto anymore?? rip one of my faves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Costco, like Sams Club are great for bulk shopping. They are a vital source of purchasing cheap gas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Costco is great for gas and bulk snacks lol.

    ReplyDelete