Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Bridgerton Binge

This weekend, I was extremely bored. I found myself on Netflix watching Bridgerton. I binged the whole season in one day. I will admit I know why everyone hypes it up on TikTok. I really liked the time Bridgerton took place in the British 1800s. I loved all the dresses, social balls, the accent, and the glam that were in the show.

Season one is about a girl named Daphne during the season of courting. Daphne is pronounced the Diamond of the season, which basically means she is the image of beauty and grace. Daphne then meets Simon who is the Duke. Daphne wants to attract more suitors and Simon wants to stop all the Moms from pushing their daughters onto him, so they make a fake attraction to each other.

At first, I was really hesitant to watch Bridgerton, but I don't regret it. It really is a good show that looks into the rich British society of courting. Nonetheless, for someone who rarely watches real-life shows, this one was really enjoyable.

12 comments:

  1. Never heard of this show. Binged watch an entire season in one day? Okay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom loves anything set in the Victorian era. I'll have to recommend this to her when we talk next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jelly you binged the whole day. My bff just told me about this show like 2 days ago, maybe it's a sign to watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting! I'll definitely check it out, I've seen the hype about it on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang I don't have the attention span to binge anything anymore. I remember being able to watch like 18-36 episodes of whatever anime per night while only getting up once or twice. but now I can barely watch 5 without getting tired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard a lot of people complained about this show's second season because it's no longer a soft core adult film lol. I never seen it, so I can't judge, I just thought that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched the Bridgerton a while ago and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure it is something I would consider watching, but I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVEEEE Bridgerton! I binged the second Season in 2 days, I just adore shows based in the Victorian era.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good, I'll have to watch it at some point, but I suggest Ginny and Georgia! I binged watched that entire season in one day as well. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen and heard all the rave about it. I'll get around to watching it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All I have heard about this show is it's extremally sexual.

    ReplyDelete