Tuesday, March 22, 2022

TD07 and Skyrim

TD07:

My favorite lesson was the pivot tables in 5.10. I liked this lesson because it reminded me of organizing when you had to put the different categories in filters, columns, rows, and values. I also thought it was a pretty easy lesson for me since I knew when I was wrong and wouldn't be stuck guessing or using a hint. I knew when I was wrong when my data would look ugly in the pivot table. Pivot tables are also useful because they cater towards large amounts of numbers which I think would be useful when I major in finance in the future.

Blog:

Recently, I have been bored playing League of Legends and Valorant due to player toxicity. So, I decided to start playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I asked my dad to buy me it earlier this weekend and let me say... I have never sat in my chair 7 hours straight in a long time (I obviously went to eat and everything, but nothing else than that). I also recommend not to sit for that long because when I went to bed (really really late) my back was cRaCKiNg and the next day I had a huge headache and nausea probably from staring at a screen for a long time.

Reminder: BLINK when you are watching a show or gaming. My eye doctor told me to when I am gaming or else you get a swelling cornea :p still working on it though.

13 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the lesson on pivot tables was pretty easy for you ^_^

    Organizing data is good but analyzing data is the true power of pivot tables!

    7 hours straight in a chair besides eating and everything? I hope you recovered from the after effects of that 7 hours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That's good question. I think it's because when I used to play Valorant you had to be very alert to noise, things infront of you, and having an impulse to shoot, so I guess blinking messed up my concentration a bit LOL.

      Delete
  3. Swelling cornea...that sounds painful.

    Remember to BLINK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That game eats hours away easily many of my friends and also my brother have spent hundreds of hours easily. I avoid games like that and stick to games I can put down sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you like Elder Scrolls you'd probably like New World. It's Amazon's attempt at an MMORPG, it's not half bad tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bro! I love Skyrim! It's such a great game no matter how old it is! I buy it for every system I own! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved using the pivot tables. I know they are for sure lifesavers when working in a large spread sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skyrim is so nostalgic to me! I love modding it, haha. I can't wait for a new elder scrolls game to come out, because I don't care the elder scrolls mmorpg, personally anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed learning about Pivot tables too. It's a nice way to visually see your data.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree Pivot table is a very useful for large data. it's an interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha for a second I read Elden Ring and I was just about to reply that it is such a good game! I think I've only played Skyrim once but that was so long ago

    ReplyDelete
  12. That game got your attention...haha

    ReplyDelete