Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Childhood Cafe and Manga Store

Last weekend I went to a Korean cafe called Crown Bakery. If you've been to 85 degrees, it's like that, but more vintage and Korean pastries instead. I like 85 degrees, but Crown Bakery is the best for nonsweet cream pastries. My favorite is the cream cheese bun or buttercream bun. I have tried almost everything in that cafe and it is all good. In the picture, I got a strawberry latte and a Hello Kitty macaron.

After the cafe, my parents and I went to a manga store. I didn't get any mangas since they didn't have any that I was interested in, but I did get this Rilakkuma soda. It tasted like cherry sprite, but sweeter. I drank this and it made my mouth feel very gross. You know when something tastes good in the moment, but then when you're done it makes you feel crappy. Yeah. That's how the soda made me feel.

12 comments:

  1. Never had Korean pastries before. I'll try it :-) I wonder what in the soda gave you that unpleasant after taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Crown Bakery before. I like 85 Degrees though, so I should definitely try this place out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Korean bakery's are great, the one in Shanghai Plaza is especially busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just know all the bomb food spots! I need you to be my food tour guide or something lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had 85 degrees today. I'll have to check out Crown Bakery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw man I love Crown Bakery!! They're a definite favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its always good to try new things at least once, then you'll if you want to try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried Rilakkuma soda. If I would've seen this at the store, I would've definitely tried it just because of the cute packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am excited to try both of these spots, I love little café bakeries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't heard of either! Always looking for new bakeries so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is this manga store that you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of it but those dessert looks delicious. Thanks for sharing, I am definitely going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete