Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Car Cleaning

I really am running out of things to blog about, but recently I deep cleaned "my" truck.

I took it to the car wash and then I went home and vacuumed everything. After not cleaning it in a while, I was surprised by how clean it still was. Probably because I don't let anyone eat in my car, drinks only.

After I vacuumed I wiped all the windows. I was driving to work yesterday and it was so weird seeing the windows SO clear, I kept thinking I had the window open. I also disinfected everything in the car and cleaned out all the compartments.

I had my Dad buy me car seat covers because the seats were old and I don't know how to clean them without having someone detail the whole car. These seats weren't dirty, but they weren't pretty. It's a 2007 Toyota Tacoma and it has lived a long life since I was a little girl and now I am the one driving it since I technically don't have a car...yet.

12 comments:

  1. Cleaning one's vehicle is a good activity :-)

    Window so clear that you thought you had it open? Very nice!

    You will have your own vehicle soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feeling you get after cleaning your car. I clean my car once a week at WOW Carwash. I have a membership there where I pay monthly and get unlimited carwashes and vacuum use. If my car is extra dirty from the outside like if it was a previous rainy day, I run the car through twice back after back bc I take advantage of unlimited washes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually a good reminder that I really need to wash my car...I haven't washed it since it rolled off the boat in Long Beach.

    I didn't realize it had been that long until this very moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love washing my cars, not the carwash but legit handwashing my cars. It makes me feel better having a clean car, I don't get to do it as much as I'd like but priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to take my baby to get washed, but it's been so dang windy lately, I don't want my car to get covered in dirt immediately after the wash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a sign for me to clean my car.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to do a deep cleaning on my vehicle as well. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can relate Athina, its a feeling of contentment when any space you occupied is clean, I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel it, just a few days ago, I just washed and cleaned the inside of my car and it looks beautiful. I love my car.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes having a clean car feels great, especially making sure not to leave any trash inside the car.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to wash the outside of my car, but this wind is making that impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cleaning! My room, my desk, my bathroom, my car. Its therapeutic for me :)

    ReplyDelete