Wednesday, May 18, 2022

My Break So Far and My Last Post

Hi everyone. This is going to be my last post. 

This first week being part of my break has been sluggish. My routine since Monday has been waking up, eating breakfast, and going back to sleep. I don't know why I am going back to sleep. I am not sure what the cause is, but I am happy this is my routine because I really think I deserve it.

I thought I would log my last foodie endeavors. I went to my favorite bakery/cafe, Crown Bakery. I got a strawberry latte and a strawberry croissant. While I was there, my mom and I ordered a short strawberry cake for my graduation party, since I will be celebrating my high school diploma and my associate's in business. 

Have a good summer everyone!



6 comments:

  1. Eat breakfast then go back to sleep? Interesting practice. The pastry looks delicious :-)

    Congratulations on earning your Associate of Business degree at the same time as you graduate from high school!

    I am proud to have been your professor for IS101-3010, Spring 2022, Athina ^_^

    Wishing you success in your academic journey at UNLV and don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i freakin love crown bakery! Croissants are an amazing food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the best Athina, have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Croissants with strawberries and whip cream are so good. I make them at home cuz im cheap lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww!!! That Dessert looks so delicious. I have to check that spot out.

    ReplyDelete